i’M DOING IT
I’m drawing my Bucky
I had one of my hair down but then I realized I need my followers alive so
in the south
- we only refer to people as y’all. that group of people over there? y’all. our mamas? y’all. you? y’all.
- everyone chews tobacco
- we have wells where we can draw up sweet tea from the ground
- nobody pursues education past the age of 12
- we all know how to run a farm
- we cry about the civil war at least once a day, twice on sundays
- only country music plays. ever
Lately I’ve just been running Archer episodes almost constantly to keep me sane while I’m crunching on work stuff, and I think Ray is the only one I can draw okay. But, y’know… he’s my favourite, so it’s okay I guess.
BC would only swear like a pirate if he got super duper frustrated, but he 99% sticks to “darn” and “dangit” so he won’t upset his dear mum
GC swearing is like the episode of Spongebob where he learns about the ‘sentence enhancers’
I’m torn between loving canon bad cop that wont swear- and only says darn or dang or heck LOL
and bad cop swearing like a god damn sailor